Typical falsification of information by the US to spread disinformation and lies about other countries. This beating of War Drums is steadily eroding the safety of the planet earth. Strange to me how the War Drums are being beat by Western Nuclear Powers…
Lets look at just one simple lie…
From China: The report of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) published by a Washington think-tank on Tuesday repeated the sensational claim previously reported by news media all over the world that a former Soviet nuclear weapons scientist had helped Iran construct a detonation system that could be used for a nuclear weapon.
But it turns out that the foreign expert, who is not named in the IAEA report but was identified in news reports as Vyacheslav Danilenko, is not a nuclear weapons scientist but one of the top specialists in the world in the production of nanodiamonds by explosives.
In fact, Danilenko, a Ukrainian, has worked solely on nanodiamonds from the beginning of his research career and is considered one of the pioneers in the development of nanodiamond technology, as published scientific papers confirm. Read More
From Russia: Soviet scientist Vyacheslav Danilenko has denied being the brains behind Iran’s nuclear program. This is despite US media reports that he helped put Tehran on the threshold of making an atomic bomb. The United Nations’ nuclear watchdog said in a report issued this week that it had strong indications that a foreign expert had helped Iran develop a “high explosives detonation system” but did not identify this person. The denial is one just many tensions brought by this week’s report by the International Atomic Energy Agency. Ivan Eland, a Senior Fellow and Director of the Center on Peace Liberty at The Independent Institute, Yevgeny Satanovsky, the President of the Institute of the Middle East, Aleksandr Polishchuk, a Senior Fellow at the Institute of Oriental Studies at the Russian Academy of Sciences, and Hisham Ahmed, Politics Professor at St. Mary’s College of California,discuss the report and the subsequent fallout from it. Read More
From Me: This is just one of many falsifications and manipulations involved in this latest IAEA report on Iran. It looks to be a flagrant set up to stimulate war on Iran. If the people of the West smile and say good Iran is evil, then that okays the West to continue to slander Iran as part of the Western plan…
So I hear that those “War Drums” have been beating 24 hours a day 7 days a week lately…
Windows to Russia!
- Russia Tells the West Stop Those Damn War Drums… (windowstorussia.com)
- Western War Drums are in Huge Profit Mode… (windowstorussia.com)
- IAEA study as pretext for war on Iran (news.windowstorussia.com)
- IAEA Report Alters Iran Nuclear Debate (coffee.windowstorussia.com)
- UN Report Spurs Israeli Call for Tougher Sanctions Against Iran (coffee.windowstorussia.com)
- Iran nuke dispute: Report raises vocal tsunami (news.windowstorussia.com)
- Russian Support For Iran Seen As Bargaining Chip (news.windowstorussia.com)
- Moscow, disappointed by the IAEA report on Iran… (windowstorussia.com)
- Iran Vows to Counter Foreign Strike with ‘Iron Fist’ (coffee.windowstorussia.com)
- UN’s Ban Urges Diplomacy in Iran Nuclear Dispute (coffee.windowstorussia.com)