What was said by the North Korea’s supreme military command in response to South Korea’s provocation with Monday’s drills.
The revolutionary armed forces of the DPRK did not feel any need to retaliate against every despicable military provocation, like one taking revenge after facing a blow. […] This was nothing but a childish play with fire. […] The world should properly know who is the true champion of peace and who is the real provocateur of a war.
Interesting tidbit of information…
Could they be correct about provocation from certain other countries? Or does it matter that military drills on their borders by America and South Korea are going on? How would America feel if Russia and Canada did live fire exercises on the Canadian border? Mexican border? What about live fire off the demarcation line on the East or West coast of America. What about?
Oh! I forgot, we will just kick your butt if you try to do that stuff to America…
Windows to Russia!
- North Korea ‘will not hit back’ over Yeonpyeong drills – BBC News (news.google.com)
- North Korea ‘will not hit back’ (bbc.co.uk)
- North Korea refrains from retaliation after South Korea artillery drill – Christian Science Monitor (news.google.com)
- N. Korea won’t react to South drill (calgaryherald.com)
- The US is Really Helping the Situation in Korea… (windowstorussia.com)
- Important: Looks Like Bill Richards Was Successful in the Defusing of the Korea’s… (windowstorussia.com)
Tags: armed forces, dprk, military command, North Korea, play with fire, provocation, South Korea
More Related Posts to Read…
- Windows to Russia Was Attacked… (7)
- Since South Korea Started This in the First Place… (33)
- Russia: The world is G20 crazy as a North Korean – Japanese war is about to start? (1)
- Important: Looks Like Bill Richards Was Successful in the Defusing of the Korea’s… (9)
- Could It Be That North Korea Did Not Sink The Cheonan… (101)