America has her nose in the wrong place…
No sooner had the observers from the CIS For Fair Elections international public organization promoting the development of electoral technologies, said that the Oct. 31 local elections in Ukraine were open and democratic. The USA announced that the elections in Ukraine did not meet standards for openness and fairness…
(Like America has room to talk! and, Just how nosy is America?)
This side of the world has a much different thought on the Ukraine elections. In fact the only ones that seem to be caring about what the American Government has said is Yulia and company. But we all over here know about Yulia the USA backed cry baby…
A quote from the local news, “It was a routine smooth process… This routine demonstrates one characteristic thing: they (the elections) were quite open. The work of the electoral commissions could also be described as open,” a representative of the mission of observers, lawyer Sergei Mirzoev (Russia), said at a press conference at Interfax-Ukraine on Tuesday.
Now it seems that a little stupidity has just crossed the ocean from an administration that needs to worry more about their elections than Ukraine’s elections…
According to the Ukraine president Viktor Yanukovych, the election did not differ from those in all other countries: “There were those satisfied and dissatisfied, winners and losers. That is life. “
He has got that correct!
Now America keep your nose out of Ukraine’s business…
Windows to Russia!
- US criticises Ukraine’s local elections (ft.com)
- Emails and Coffee… (windowstorussia.com)
- U.S. Criticizes Ukraine Vote (online.wsj.com)
- Windows to Russia will be in Kiev, Ukraine… (windowstorussia.com)
- Ukraine Was Beautiful and Fun… (windowstorussia.com)
- Ukraine Was Not Always So Big! (windowstorussia.com)
- Ukraine Vote Will Test Commitment to Democracy (online.wsj.com)
- Russia: As The Winds Do Change! (Part 5) (windowstorussia.com)
- Yulia Tymoshenko urges West to stop ignoring Russian takeover of Ukraine (telegraph.co.uk)