TORONTO, June 27 (Itar-Tass) — Russian President Dmitry Medvedev and other leaders of the G-20 have convened in Toronto to discuss financial and economic cooperation in the period of the world economy’s recovery from a profound crisis.
Vice-Premier, Finance Minister Alexei Kudrin, presidential aide Arkady Dvorkovich and Deputy Finance Minister Dmitry Pankin are accompanying Medvedev to the summit.
Medvedev had a few minutes of animated conversation with French President Nicolas Sarkozy, who took a seat to his left, before the summit began.
Russian News From Russia!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Russia set for drink-driving ban (news.bbc.co.uk)
- Kyrgyzstan voters back parliamentary democracy (telegraph.co.uk)
- Thursday Morning Open Thread (americablog.com)
- Medvedev: No Russian peacekeepers planned for Kyrgyzstan (reuters.com)
- Yuan not a topic for specific talks at G8/G20: Kremlin (reuters.com)
- Russian President Dmitry Medvedev Sends His First Tweet (sfist.com)
- UPDATE 1-Yuan not a topic for specific talks at G8/G20: Kremlin (reuters.com)
- Dmitry Medvedev picks Silicon Valley’s brains (guardian.co.uk)
- Russian President Dmitry Medvedev And Steve Jobs Are Hanging Out (businessinsider.com)