Man Dies After Eating Heroin Hidden in Underwear

A man detained at a Moscow railway station died after eating a pack of cigarettes stuffed with heroin, police said on Monday.

Police detained the man, who was waiting on a train, on May 1 when he appeared to be under the influence of drugs.

He was led away into a security room, where he was ordered to take his clothes off for inspection.

He then “suddenly pulled a pack of cigarettes from his underwear, which he stuffed into his mouth and started chewing,” a police spokesman told RIA Novosti.

Officers attempted to stop the man, but to no avail.

An investigation later determined there were about 23 grams of heroin in the pack.

The man lost consciousness, and was en route to a hospital when he died in the ambulance.


Leave a comment