Due to events commemorating the 66th anniversary of the end of World War II, road closings are planned for:
- Thursday, May 5 from 6 p.m. until Friday, May 6 at 1 a.m.
- Saturday, May 7 from 6 a.m. until about 2 p.m.
- Monday, May 9 from 5 a.m. until about noon
For the following streets:
- Khodynskoye Pole,
- Leningradsky Prospekt (service road from Khodynskoye to Tverskoi),
- Tverskaya Ulitsa,
- Ulitsa Vozdvizhenka,
- Ulitsa Novy Arbat,
- the Garden Ring from Novy Arbat toUlitsa Tverskaya,
- Borovitskaya Ploshchad,
- Mokhovaya Ulitsa to Ulitsa Bolshaya Dmitrovka,
- Ulitsa Ilinka,
- Ulitsa Varvarka,
- Bolshoi Moskvoretsky Most,
- Bolotnaya Ulitsa,
- Bolotnaya Naberezhnaya,
- Kremlyovskaya Naberezhnaya,
- Moskvoretskaya Naberezhnaya,
- Kotelnicheskaya Naberezhnaya,
- Prechistenskaya Naberezhnaya,
- Kitaigorodsky Proyezd,
- Ustinskaya Naberezhnaya,
- Podgorskaya Naberezhnaya,
- Bernikovskaya Naberezhnaya,
- Moskvoretskaya Ulitsa,
- Vasilyevsky Spusk.
Additionally, there will be limited automobile traffic on:
- Friday, May 6, from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Ulitsa Krylatskaya.
- Saturday, May 7, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Ulitsa Krylatskaya and Nizhniye Mnevniki, and also on Karamyshevskaya Naberezhnaya and Zvenigorodskoye Shosse.