Russian student dies in train roof video stunt

A Ural Federal University student died from an electric shock of at least 3,000 volts whilst making a video from the roof of a moving train, the Russian Investigative Committee said on Thursday.

The burnt body of the student was found on the roof of a train at a station in the Russian Urals Sverdlovsk region. A video taken from the train’s roof was found in the young man’s mobile phone.

The circumstances of the accident are being investigated.

Leave a comment