Bulgaria has agreed to participate in the South Stream project, and the agreement will be signed on July 16, Russian Deputy Prime Minister Viktor Zubkov said on Wednesday.
“We can say that we’ve reached a complete understanding with the Bulgarian government and the head of the government has confirmed that Bulgaria is joining the South Stream project,” Zubkov told reporters.
“All issues that are necessary to solve now will be solved based on the ‘road map’ that we brought with us and proposed,” said Zubkov on the results of his negotiations with Bulgarian Prime Minister Boiko Borisov. (RIA)
Russian News From Russia!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Russian govt: Austria joins South Stream in April (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Austria signs on to Russian gas pipeline (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Gazprom profit up as sales fall (news.bbc.co.uk)
- Gazprom, Greece sign South Stream gas venture deal (reuters.com)
- Nord Stream construction starts (news.bbc.co.uk)
- At CARICOM, IMF Head Says Caribbean Challenges Linked to Global Economy (prnewswire.com)
- Putin Asserts More Control Over Mining After Coal Blasts Kill 90 (businessweek.com)
- Russia, Turkey Pair Up in Trade Deals (online.wsj.com)
- Russian News: February 29th, 2008! (windowstorussia.com)