The bodies of three teenagers aged between 15 and 16 were found on Monday inside a car in a garage in Moscow, apparently the victims of carbon monoxide poisoning, a source in local law enforcement said.
“According to preliminary data, the cause of death is carbon monoxide poisoning,” the source said. The teenagers died six hours before they were found, he said, adding that there was no evidence of violence.
It was established that the mother of one of the dead students owns the one-car garage, which is located in Moscow’s Zelenograd district.
Police are investigating the incident.