A cargo train has been derailed by an explosion in the Russian republic of Dagestan. No casualties have yet been reported.
“An unidentified explosive device went off at 11.30am on Tuesday. According to preliminary information, several cars of the train have been derailed,” Itar-Tass news agency was told by the republic’s law enforcement body.
The train was allegedly traveling from the city of Astrakhan in southern Russia to the city of Kizlyar.
Russian News From Russia!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Dagestan car bombing kills five (bbc.co.uk)
- In Dagestan, a bomb wounds a government minister (cnn.com)
- Five killed, scores hurt in Dagestan suicide bombing (calgaryherald.com)
- Suicide Attack Kills 3 Soldiers in South Russia (nytimes.com)
- 5 killed, scores hurt in Dagestan suicide bombing (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Five Soldiers Killed in Dagestan (online.wsj.com)
- Fan support to help Russia crack Slovakian defense (rt.com)
- Moscow and Dagestan Bombings May Be Linked (brainz.org)
- 3 soldiers killed in southern Russia (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Factbox: Russia’s republic of Dagestan (reuters.com)