MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND SCIENCE
OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
|Moscow, Tverskaya, 11||phone +7 (495) 629-53-27 email@example.com|
On December, 1-3, 2010 Russian-American negotiations on cooperation in the field of international adoption will take place
On December, 1-3st, 2010 in Washington there will pass the next meeting of the Russian and American experts devoted to preparation of the agreement concerning adoption between the Russian Federation and the USA. The Russian delegation at negotiations will be headed by Mrs. Alina Levitskaya, the director of Department of upbringing and socialization of children of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
According to Mrs. Levitskaya, “there are bases to hope that the talks will allow to remove the remained issues and thereby ensuring the prompt signing of the agreement“.
The subject of discussion will be several items of the draft agreement on which the Russian side had been stated remarks. In particular, according to the Russian experts, it is required to specify procedures for the recognition decision on adoption in the accepting state, for receiving by the adopted child the citizenship of this state, the organization monitoring the cases of conversion of adopted children.
I am waiting for updates from this point on all the proceedings. So I realize this is two months old. But it is the latest information that I can come up with. It has become silent on the adoption issue since the latest abuse case that has come forward… Kyle
Windows to Russia!
- Adoption and Childbirth in Russia in a Changing Pattern… (windowstorussia.com)
- A Russian Adoption Abuse in America – Again… (windowstorussia.com)
- Americans Are Getting to Adopt From Russia Again… (windowstorussia.com)
- In Russia We Will Be Civilized! (windowstorussia.com)
Tags: Abuse, Adoption, Child, Children, citizen, Education, Russian, USA, Windows to Russia
More Related Posts to Read…
- Adoption Talks Between Russia and America Still Going On… (10)
- Adoption and Childbirth in Russia in a Changing Pattern… (3)
- What Makes Me Mad In Russia… (0)
- Was There a Turncoat in the Russian Spy Scandal… (8)
- The American Dollar… (1)