Unbelievable: This is an interview with an American (Paul Eng) that came to Russia and has now lived here 5 years. I can associate with 90% of what he says, “to a tee”…
Moscow is a city which lives day to day:
Paul Eng grew up in Chinatown, New York, where his parents – both Chinese immigrants – ran a store. He wanted to be a photographer but had been told there was no money in it. He did his degree in architecture, worked in office design, music, and then creative visual design before turning to photography full time. He has lived in Moscow for 5 years and is a successful photographer here…
Source: Voice of Russia.
Of course you already know that I think Moscow and Russia is a fantastic place. But after I listened to his interview and found so much real honest information that it was amazing. I realized that Paul has the same feelings about Russia that I do. The interviewer did a great job and of course Paul is a typical American from the look to the accent…
Take a break and listen to the interview. You will hear what Russia is really about…
From: Russia is like America in the 50′s, to My Russian’s really bad, to my Russian wife has no fear of speaking English and touching on why people in America live in a dream state…
The clincher in the whole interview was the end when he said, “Don’t come here (to Russia)!” because well, “You will muck it up…”
I have grown to understand that statement very well…
Windows to Russia!
- Russian Video From Russia: Check this out on the bombing at Moscow’s Domodedovo Airport… (windowstorussia.com)
- Iron Maiden Rocking in Moscow… (Feb. 11th, 2011) (windowstorussia.com)
- Will Terminated Mayor Yuri Luzhkov be back to Russia? (windowstorussia.com)
- education (windowstorussia.com)
- Moscow Police Chief and Stopping Corruption – Can he do it? (windowstorussia.com)
- A Russian Adoption Abuse in America – Again… (windowstorussia.com)
- In Russia We Will Be Civilized! (windowstorussia.com)
- What is a Doctor Paid in Russia… (windowstorussia.com)
- Going To Ukraine and get a Visa to Russia… (windowstorussia.com)
- Do You Wonder Why Russia is Buying Gold? (windowstorussia.com)
- Putin Answers Questions! (windowstorussia.com)
Tags: answers questions, chinatown new york, chinese immigrants, fantastic place, interviewer, muck, paul eng, voice of russia
More Related Posts to Read…
- No related posts.