According to a statement issued by the Iranian Foreign Ministry on Tuesday, the ministry’s spokesman, Ramin Mehman-Parast, in a message extended Iran’s condolences with the bereaved families of the victims of the massive fires in Russia.
“The Islamic Republic of Iran is ready to provide necessary help and assistance for controlling the fires,” Mehman-Parast added.
On Monday, Russian President Dmitry Medvedev referred to the fires as a “huge tragedy”, and said the state would do everything it could to help those affected.
“More than 2,000 of our citizens have been left without roofs over their heads,” he said. “Many families have been left with absolutely nothing at all.”
The army has been called in to help tackle the fires, which are expected to continue raging as temperatures show no sign of dropping.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Many Russian People Have Lost Their Whole Existance : Fire Update… (windowstorussia.com)
- Russia and China Have Agreeded to Disagree on Sanctions… (windowstorussia.com)
- An emergency situation has been announced in 14 regions in Russia… (windowstorussia.com)
- Tidbits and Thinking’s From Windows to Russia… (windowstorussia.com)
- President Medvedev Talks to Russia About the Fire… (windowstorussia.com)
- Russia Says, Having the Potential For Nuclear Weapons is not Prohibited by the NNPT Treaty… (windowstorussia.com)
- Russia On Fire… (windowstorussia.com)
- You All Thought Things Were So Good Between Russia and America… (windowstorussia.com)
- Russia and Iran plus the S-300 Air Defense Systems… (windowstorussia.com)
- Kids in Russia Find That Fire-Hydrants are So Cool… (windowstorussia.com)