The UN Security Council on Thursday ended the no-fly zone over Libya. All 15 UNSC members voted unanimously to lift the ban imposed on March 17 to protect civilians. Zippity do da…
The problem is, it is 9 months too late…
There really is nothing left to blow up except sand in the dessert, because the cities are destroyed for the most part. The only reason Tripoli is not leveled is because Gaddafi left to save the people who live there. But they (NATO) made up for it in many other cities in Libya. I never understood how a no-fly zone became a dead zone for anyone supporting Gaddafi…
Does not do any good to keep bombing blown up buildings. NATO has a budget you know? Also NATO has other countries now in its sights to blow up! But yes I know that we saved all kinds of civilians in Libya (Just ask the politicians like Hillary – they will tell you!) that were on the verge of being slaughtered by Gaddafi. I guess it is better to be slaughtered by the Western Empire…
Windows to Russia!
PS: But as long as everyone is happy and got big smiles! I guess it is all OK!
- Do You Ever Wonder Why? I Do From Russia… (windowstorussia.com)
- Libya Seeks Delay in Ending UN No-Fly Zone (coffee.windowstorussia.com)
- I Thought the WAR in Libya was over! NATO/Rebels said it was… (windowstorussia.com)
- NTC leader asks NATO to stay till end of 2011 (coffee.windowstorussia.com)
- Gaddafi Executed After Capture… (news.windowstorussia.com)
- For Russia, Qaddafi’s Downfall Is No Cause For Celebration (news.windowstorussia.com)