Heavy snowfalls and strong winds have cut electricity supply to over 88 populated areas outside Moscow. Reported by the Moscow United Electric Grid Company (MOESK). There is some rough stuff going on here…
Windows to Russia!
- Amid more electricity cuts, officials celebrate New Year in affected villages (rt.com)
- Riots at Moscow airports (abtn.co.uk)
- Putin a Little Bit Grouchy Before New Years… (windowstorussia.com)
- Blizzard replaces freezing rain in Moscow (rt.com)
- Moscow Police Chief and Stopping Corruption – Can he do it? (windowstorussia.com)
- Corruption, not nationalism behind latest Moscow riots… (windowstorussia.com)
- Coffee and the 5th Christmas… (windowstorussia.com)
- I Love The Weather in Moscow, Russia… (windowstorussia.com)
- The Changes To Moscow Congestion and Traffic… (windowstorussia.com)
- Coffee and Our Volga… (windowstorussia.com)
Tags: electric grid, electricity cuts, electricity supply, power towers, strong winds, weather in moscow
More Related Posts to Read…
- No related posts.