Russian President Dmitry Medvedev has commented on the relations between Russia and its neighbor Belarus in his video blog, saying that “this senseless period of tension in relations is certain to come to an end”.
The Russian president said that the Belarusian leadership has recently adopted an anti-Russian rhetoric.The Russian leader has advised his Belarusian counterpart to concern himself with his country’s “internal problems” and investigate “numerous cases of human disappearances.”
The president summed up his message saying that “Russia is ready to develop allied relations with Belarus” and ties between the two countries will forever be “fraternal” no matter who leads them.
Russian News From Russia!
- Belarus Will Recognize Abkhazia and South Ossetia… (Promise) (windowstorussia.com)
- Lukashenko Finds the Heat is On… (windowstorussia.com)
- Medvedev Talks to Journalists… (windowstorussia.com)
- ROAR: Small chance for Belarusian president to change “inconsistent tactics” (rt.com)
- Lukashenko finds alternative to Kremlin in Russia’s regions (rt.com)
- Belarusian parliament sets presidential elections for December 19 (foxnews.com)
- Belarus presidential vote set for Dec. 19 (sfgate.com)
- ROAR: “Lukashenko will use Russia as scarecrow in his campaign” (rt.com)
- Belarus presidential vote set for Dec. 19 (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- From Russia: Medvedev and Novaya Gazeta! (windowstorussia.com)