The lawmakers in Kyrgyzstan approved February 17, 2011 to apply Putin’s name to a 4,446-meter (14,672-feet) mountain peak in the Tian Shan mountains south of the capital, Bishkek…
A whole mountain peak named after Putin! Does Putin get to play on the mountain? Would Putin want to play on the mountain? It looks like a pretty rugged set of mountains and might not be good for skiing and relaxing…
It is somewhere in “that there” mountain range picture?
Hummm – could they be wanting something from Putin?
Windows to Russia!
- Putin Keeps Laying the Groundwork for the Future… (windowstorussia.com)
- Putin Quote – Number 3 (windowstorussia.com)
- Coffee and a Putin Quote… (windowstorussia.com)
- Putin Quote – Number 1 (windowstorussia.com)
- Putin a Little Bit Grouchy Before New Years… (windowstorussia.com)
- Putin Gets A Bulgarian Karakachan puppy after sealing a gas deal… (windowstorussia.com)
- Russia PM Putin calls VTB placement a success (reuters.com)
- Putin Answers Questions! (windowstorussia.com)
Tags: mountain peak, tian shan mountains
More Related Posts to Read…
- No related posts.