The agreement between the two governments was signed on July 28, 2009.
Under the agreement, Russian and Nicaraguan tourists are not required visas for entry, exit, transit or stay on the territory of another state for up to 90 days within each 180-day period from the first entry.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Easing of visa rules paves way for biggest tourist group from China (search.japantimes.co.jp)
- Getting a Chinese Tourist or Business Visa (china-travel.suite101.com)
- Travel Visas for Business and Leisure Travellers (vacations.suite101.com)
- Brother of rebel leader arrives in Nicaragua (sfgate.com)
- What the invention of Nicaraguan Sign Language teaches us about the human brain (boingboing.net)
- Russia proposes visa deal with EU (news.bbc.co.uk)
- Russia pushes visa-free Russia-EU travel (gadling.com)