Who would of thought?
“It is obvious that no one is satisfied with our progress in clamping down on corruption,” Medvedev said, adding that there had been no major achievements in a campaign he had flagged as a priority of his presidency.
However, the president told Russian lawmakers that the fact that the topic was being openly discussed was a positive sign
He also recalled that in the past, the dominant view was that any fight against corruption was doomed to failure, but now ordinary people, businessmen, and “reasonable bureaucrats” believed that something had to be done.
“But it is clear that too little has been done so far. However, this does not mean that nothing is happening, there are some results and our law enforcement authorities have stepped up their activities”, said Medvedev.
The corruption all over the world is hard to stop and America is one of the worst. So why does Russia think they can stop it…
Russian News From Russia!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Russian President Dmitry Medvedev And Steve Jobs Are Hanging Out (businessinsider.com)
- Kremlin seeks investment alliances with U.S., EU (reuters.com)
- Medvedev admits war on corruption yielding few results (rt.com)
- Russian President Medvedev sends his first tweet at Twitter (dailycaller.com)
- Russian President Medvedev Sends His First Tweet At Twitter (MG Siegler/TechCrunch) (techmeme.com)
- White House: Obama hasn’t called Medvedev following bust of Russian spy ring (thehill.com)
- Russian President Dmitry Medvedev Sends His First Tweet (sfist.com)
- Russia Says, Having the Potential For Nuclear Weapons is not Prohibited by the NNPT Treaty… (windowstorussia.com)
- President Obama and Dmitry Medvedev Eat at Ray’s Hell Burger (shoppingblog.com)
- Medvedev Helps Twitter To Conquer Russia (viralblog.com)