Russia will consider the sense of observing of the strategic arms reduction treaty (START) if the US or NATO change the scale of their missile defense systems, Deputy Foreign Minister of Russia Sergey Ryabkov said Monday.He said if the US continues to build up its missile defense system, Moscow will have to take measures of a “military technical” nature…
Source: Voice of Russia.
Funny how we do not want to hear what Russia is saying about all this…
Ryabkov stressed that the link between offensive and defensive weapons is binding under START.
But I realize that the mainstream press in America is praising the wonderful achievement that Obama pulled off, as if it was a miracle in international security and vision for the future…
Kinda like this miracle and vision: WikiLeaks cables: US agrees to tell Russia Britain’s nuclear secrets… in return for START…
Windows to Russia!
- START Treaty is now a FART Treaty… (windowstorussia.com)
- US Senate’s Amendments to START: Essentially Strike Out the Document… (windowstorussia.com)
- Letter About START! (windowstorussia.com)
- So You Really Think That America Ratified The START Treaty? (windowstorussia.com)
- The START Treaty that has Become the Amended Treaty… (windowstorussia.com)
- Putin and Medvedev and Coffee and by the way – Sobyanin… (windowstorussia.com)
- Ouch – We Saw This Coming A Mile Away – START… (windowstorussia.com)
Tags: abm, foreign minister, missile defense system, Moscow, NATO, technical nature
More Related Posts to Read…
- Russia You Goofed Up… (41)
- Coffee and Nobel Prize and Visa and MasterCard… (Priceless) (13)
- Yes Russians Do Smoke… (16)
- Yes Russian Abused Another Reporter… (31)
- Worst Temperature Spell in the Last 5000 Years… (4)