13:31 10/11/2011 Iran is being accused of implementing military nuclear programs. Such is the interpretation of the IAEA report on the Iranian nuclear industry, which has gained traction in the last few days. However, this accusation is based on an ambiguous rendering of the document, which has not yet been given the status of an officially published IAEA report.
International Atomic Energy Agency /IAEA/ ignored the Iranian authorities’ letter, in which they voiced the readiness to answer all the questions before the publication of the most recent report, but the agency’s officials hushed it up, Ali Baqeri, a deputy chief of Iran’s Supreme National Security Council said Thursday.
“The Director General of the IAEA doesn’t mention our letter anywhere /in the report/,” he said at a news conference in Moscow. “We qualify his actions as illegal ones.”
“We think this report was purely political,” Baqeri said.
Windows to Russia!
- Moscow, disappointed by the IAEA report on Iran… (windowstorussia.com)
- Analyst: Few Options on Iran’s Nuclear Aims (coffee.windowstorussia.com)
- Ahmadinejad: IAEA chief is a tool for the US (coffee.windowstorussia.com)
- Russia: IAEA report’s goal to make Iran “guilty” (news.windowstorussia.com)
- Iran nuke dispute: Report raises vocal tsunami (news.windowstorussia.com)
- UN Report Spurs Israeli Call for Tougher Sanctions Against Iran (coffee.windowstorussia.com)