Three suffocate spending night in snowed-in car in Siberia

Sunday 10th March, 2013

Weather Three people have died in a snowed-in car in Siberia, suffocating with exhaust fumes. The tragedy happened after the car was stuck in the road near a small village amid a severe snowstorm. Apparently, the passengers were trying to warm up in the vehicle by leaving the engine running and closing windows, which led to asphyxiation. There were four people in the car on their way back from a fishing trip, RIA Novosti reports citing police. The men spent the night in the vehicle, and then one of them went to the nearby village to get help. When he returned, his fellow passengers wer…

Read more

  • No comments yet for this story

  • what do you think

    CAPTCHA Image

    By submitting your comment you agree to Big News Network’s Terms Policies.

    Leave a comment