India received the first plane in May 2009 and the second in March 2010. It is expected that the third aircraft will be delivered by the end of the year.
“We have already moved the case for two more AWACS,” IAF chief Air Chief Marshal P V Naik told the Times of India.
Russian News From Russia!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Federation Council approves bill broadening FSB powers (rt.com)
- Failures of India (teabreak.pk)
- Pentagon pitches for $10 billion Indian fighter jet deal – India – The Times of India (info.faridabadmetro.com)
- Clouds delay ‘oohs’ and ‘ahhs’ at Air Expo (theolympian.com)
- Space embrace – milestone Soyuz-Apollo mission turns 35 (rt.com)
- AIRSHOW-Airbus, Boeing to bare teeth at Farnborough (reuters.com)
- DK Matai: Fighter Jets Suffer Volcanic Damage: Why Resume Flying? (huffingtonpost.com)
- You: India allocates $11 bln to build six new submarines: paper (nation.com.pk)
- July 15, 1954: Boeing 707 Makes First Flight (wired.com)
- Long-Delayed Boeing 787 Debuts at Air Show (businesspundit.com)