Venezuela brings home gold reserves – Americas – Al Jazeera English.
In a smart move to get back under control what is rightfully Venezuela’s Hugo Chavez ordered the gold out of European clutches. A shipment of physical gold has now been deposited in Venezuela’s central bank in Caracas…
Cheering crowds lined the streets on Friday as the shipment was escorted by armored trucks to the bank from the Venezuelan capital’s Maiquetia airport, beginning a process that will eventually see up to 160 tonnes of gold, worth more than $11bn, brought home…
That is a smart move and all countries need to get their gold back home before the Western world confiscates it. But you have to love the articles of love from the west that proclaim that Chavez is now stealing all the gold. It makes you wonder about the intentions of the West when they lie so much…
Windows to Russia!
- Venezuela repatriates gold stocks (bbc.co.uk)
- Venezuela wants Gold Reserves back home… (windowstorussia.com)
- Chavez wants to keep Venezuela’s foreign currency reserves in Russia (news.windowstorussia.com)
- Russia and Venezuela are two of the oil giants of this planet… (windowstorussia.com)
- 1 + 1 could equal Venezuela and Libya… (windowstorussia.com)
- Chavez thanks Russia for supplies of advanced military hardware (news.windowstorussia.com)
- Putin offers to Chavez medical aid from Russian doctors (news.windowstorussia.com)
- Russia ready to help Venezuela with weaponry purchases (news.windowstorussia.com)